Shipping Information || Returns Policy || Terms and Conditions
When we receive your order it takes 1-3 days to process, then packaged and dispatched. All shipping is tracked.
Estimated delivery times:
- AUS: 3-5 working days
- NZ: 5-10 working days
- INTERNATIONAL: 10-15 working days
All orders are sent via Australia Post Express Post. Please note that all embossing orders are produced on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. A tracking number will be available once your order has been shipped.
You must provide a business address or an address where someone can sign for the delivery. Please make sure that the shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect once the parcel is sent.
International deliveries will be sent using Australian Post Express courier service. Transit time is between 5-14 working days from time of dispatch. This may vary depending on the shipping destination. A tracking number will be available once your order has been shipped.
Once an item(s) has been purchased and received it cannot be returned because the purchaser changed their mind.
No exchanges or returns are offered on items that have been personalised.
Faulty or damaged goods
Your happiness and product satisfaction is paramount to us.
Please note that natural markings in the leather are not considered a fault or imperfection, but a sign that it is the genuine article. We take special care to include such markings which we believe only add to the beauty of our goods, and in no way affect their integrity or function.
We take care to ensure that our products are quality checked before being dispatched. However if an item does reach you in a damaged condition please inform us via email ([email protected]) immediately. We shall request that the product is returned unused and in it’s original packaging for a replacement to be dispatched.
If an item is faulty please inform us within 28 days of receiving the product. If you inform us later than 28 days we cannot offer a refund or replacement.
On INTERNATIONAL returns you must mark ” RETURN” on the courier company’s consignment so that the products do not attract possible customs duties and taxes.
Please allow up to 2 – 4 weeks for returns to be accepted, processed and completed. Once refunds are processed it may take up to 10 business days to show in your account, depending on your card issuer. Refunds can only be credited back to the card that was used to make the original purchase.
We are not liable for loss of any item/s which is being returned, we recommend that you securely package and return the item using a tracked courier service.
PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO RETURNING ANY PRODUCT AT [email protected]
If an Order cannot be filled due to unforeseen leather supply issues, the client will be notified by email, and we will either refund the full amount or supply in another leather available, if acceptable to the client.
Taxes & Duties
All international deliveries are shipped on DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. As the recipient you are liable for all import duties, customs and local taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. SCARAB ROUGE will not be held responsible for any additional charges incurred by your country.
- When you register to use our website we need to know your name, postal address and email address. To process an order via credit card we also need your credit card number and expiry date, plus any security details that the credit card processor may require. This process takes place in a secure environment where your details cannot be accessed by anyone except for SCARAB ROUGE. We use Westpac secure card payment services to process your payments, via e-way.
- We do not keep any credit card details on the SCARAB ROUGE website.
We gather this information to allow us to process your orders, register your account if you choose, and contact you with information regarding your account.
We may use aggregated information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services. These statistics do not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
From time to time we may provide some information to external agencies for research and analysis purposes. No personal information regarding your account is passed to these agencies.
When you register your account you can choose to opt out of receiving marketing email communication from SCARAB ROUGE. If you are receiving emails from SCARAB ROUGE and would like them to stop you can unsubscribe using the link about the bottom of our emails.
- If this business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
- You warrant that the personal information, which you are required to provide when you register with us, is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. If any of the information that you have provided to SCARAB ROUGE changes, for example if you change your email address or name, or if you wish to cancel your registration please email [email protected].com. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.